Friday, June 6, 2008

34 weeks and counting!?!

Okay, so this is the first pregnant picture I have posted and there is a good reason for it. I really don't love seeing myself big, no HUGE and swollen. I rarely have pictures taken of myself when prego but feel it is a necessary evil in order to remember this time in my life. Parker was by far my hardest pregnancy and if you think I look swollen here, this is nothing compared to how I was with him. I couldn't wear my wedding ring from 19 weeks on and had permanent cankles. I'm not exaggerating at all. I also had problems with fainting and just didn't feel that great most of the time. With Kamree and this baby, I haven't had those problems but I still get pretty swollen. I also feel like I'm bigger with this baby then with the others. I have been asked more than once "Are you sure there's only one in there?" and had many other comments suggesting that I must be due any minute now. I had a ultrasound on Monday and they are saying that this baby is about 6lb 7oz at this point. At first I thought they were kidding but they said he is in the high 90%. After hearing that, having a scheduled c-section sounds good to me! The countdown to July 11th is on!

11 comments:

Tiffany :) said...

Yeah i cant wait im so excited...and i think you look awesome...did you guys figure out a name yet??

Jill said...

Oh, my cute prego sister! I think you look adorable!!!!

Amanda Edwards said...

I wouldn't say huge. I think it's quite becoming. Keep smiling, the next month will fly by. Hope to see you soon.

The Elliott's said...

I think you look great. I am so excited I will be home in July so I will have to come see the new baby.

Julie

A said...

You look so cute. I love the bump pics.
HOw fun for Parker and daddy to have a campout!
We miss you. We are back now so I'll call you to catch up :)

The Mecham Family said...

Your new posts are very cute. Brandon is a good dad! And you are right, you are not swollen at all compared to your poor "cankles" with Parker...but he was SO worth it, wasn't he? haha. I hate the swollen part about pregnancy too...cole told me yesterday that my face gets all swollen and round...thanks honey! geez! HAHA.
So, you asked about the Aquarium...it was OK...not that great...probably a one timer for sure! It was a great solution to a rainy day.

The Mecham Family said...

Oh, I forgot...did Jill tell you that Andrea (Linford) Frisby is my new next door neighbor? She's so nice! And they have a little girl Shyler and Parker's age and so Shyler is LOVING it!

Katie said...

Woo-hoo! Not too long to go! You look great! Any names picked out yet?

Amy said...

Ahhh...the cankles! Thanks for bringing back the memories for me! I was the same way. Guess that is why we only have 2 kids.
You look so cute though, you have that glow! Don't you hate it when people say that? Yes the glow is from sweating thanks! Just Kidding. You really look great.

Unknown said...

Steph...I asked Brandon to tell you how much I appreciate you blogging...he told me to post a comment so you would know I check it out from time to time...So, I think you look great...besides you will be back to perfect in no time at all, what with chasing and changing and...well I hope Easton (is that still the choice?)is a sleeper...we already know he is going to be a great eater!! Love the "camping" pictures...and think it is soooo cute that Kamree's curls got in the corner...did she want to be out there too? Happy Birthday to Connie...the youngster of the grandparents has finally hit the generation!

The Walkers said...

Steph! You do not look swollen or big! You look great, and I'm jealous that you are almost done with pregnancy #3! Lucky girl! I'm excited to see what this one will look like!!