Saturday, January 26, 2008

Itty Bitty Basketball


Parker just finished playing Itty Bitty Basketball. He loved it! Kamree would sit on the sidelines and cheer "go, Parker, go". Parker had so much fun but he also took it very seriously. Everyday he would ask if it was his "championship" game. He even stole the ball from the other team a couple of times....which he learned later was a little too much defense! I have a feeling this is not the last basketball game he will be playing in. Go, Parker, go!

5 comments:

The Elliott's said...

Steph,

I got your comment of course you can add my blog to yours. Do you mind if I add your to mine? Also congratulations. I read on Lesa's blog about baby #3 I am so happy for you.

I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
Julie

A said...

Oh my I love my nephew and niece! Parker is too cute and I can just pictue Kamree over there cheering for Parker! I miss you guys. I feel like it's been way too long. muuuuaaaaahhhhh!!!

The Walkers said...

I can't believe he's playing basketball already! That's crazy! What a cute little stud Steph!

Tiffany :) said...

Hey Steph its tiff...i dont knwo how to add people to this thing lol help!!!!!!

The Mecham Family said...

He's so cute! Jill told me of how excited he was to be playing!
As you can see...i'm blogging...
-Kendra