Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's Day



I decided when you have kids that Valentine's is just as much about the family as it is about you and your honey. We had spent all week cutting hearts to "heart attack" Bran when Parker asked who was going to "heart attack" him. That gave me the idea to put hearts on Parker and Kamree's door with messages from Bran and I. We put them up when they went to sleep the night before Valentine's. They were both so excited when they woke up to find the hearts on their door. Kamree immediately came into our room, looked on the back of our door and said "Mom, your door doesn't have hearts. That's not nice." This is her favorite phrase as of late but it was cute to see her concern that someone had forgotten us. Valentine's was a great day that we spent together as a family. I'm so grateful for all loves in my life-my sweet kids and my amazing husband!

4 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

Your kiddies are such cuties! I'm glad you finally did another blog...I was in withdrawal mode! ;)

A said...

YEah you did a post... lol. What a cute idea, Steph, you are always coming up with great ideas for the kids! I can just picture them getting so excited!

Anne said...

Steph, you're such a great mom. I can picture your cute kids getting so excited about the heart-attack. I love the idea.

Lesa Hough said...

Hey Steph. Cute entry! I dropped off the blogger world for a while...but I just got your comment. Brittoni's home phone is 435-654-4787. Hope to see you soon!