Monday, March 31, 2008

Sunglasses & Make-up

Kamree is such a fun little girl!!! She always keeps us laughing and on our toes. She can have her sassy moments, but she can also be so sweet. She will give you kisses out of the blue, and say things like "I love you for my mom forever". Kamree sporting her new princess sunglasses from Grandma and Grandpa Edwards
I was at my friend Jenny's house the other day and Kamree just adores her little girl Avery. She is Parker's age and she is so cute to let Kamree play with her. When I was leaving, Kamree came down the stairs and said "Look mom, I do make-up! Do you like my purple lips?" This is her first lipstick attempt....luckily she plenty of time to practice. We love you Kamree!

3 comments:

A said...

How stinkin cute is she in her glasses! Love the make up attempt. What a cutie!

Jill said...

Okay, so seriously I can't have kids and it's all your fault. Mine won't ever be as cute..........

Anne said...

All glammed up, Kamree is so cute!