Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A few pics of Easton

Easton is now almost 6 weeks old and I thought I would post a few pictures of our favorite little guy. He is so mellow and rolls with whatever is going on which is so nice. Parker and Kamree are loving him and love that he is more alert now. They talk to him and sing him songs and always tell him that they love him so much. Some of his nicknames are googly bear (Parker's choice) or bugga boo. So alert and happy...he looks like Parker in this picture
This baby can sleep through ANYTHING!
Bath time
Our bald and beautiful little guy

6 comments:

A said...

Holy cow!! He has grown a TON since I saw you last just a few weeks ago! He is so big. Soooo cute.

Amanda Edwards said...

You are SO blessed. Thanks for the updated pictures. I am trying to plan a girls' night in...at my house for the first part of September. I will call with details.

Jill said...

Oh, I love that little guy. I can't wait to see him and hold him again!

Anne said...

He's as cute as can be. Brooke was sitting here beside me saying "go to Parker's blog, go to Parker's blog".

Now we're both oohing and ahhing over Easton's cute picutres.

We miss you!

LeBaron Family said...

Steph your blog is so cute! He is getting so big!

Katie said...

Wow! He looks like he is getting so big! What a cutie!