Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Love

Eaton is now 3 weeks old ! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. He is still sweet as ever and the kids are loving him. He is sleeping okay and going about 4 to 4 1/2 hour stretches at night. He just had his 2 week appointment where we learned he weighs a healthy 9lb 11oz and is now 22 1/4 inches long. Easton we love you!!! Whenever Easton is like this, Parker says he is "just chillin". Parker loves when this happens because he says Easton is looking at him and learning things from him already.
Our new family of five!
Holding on tight to his brothers hand. The highlight of Parker's day.
This baby gets LOTS of L-O-V-E
Aren't these the cutest and most kissable cheeks?

10 comments:

A said...

He is so freaking cute I want to squuuueeeze him! Thanks for posting new pics, it's cute to see the kids with him. I can't believe you have a family of 5!
He totally looks like Parker in the last pic.

Tiffany :) said...

Hey you! He is so cute i miss you guys i gotta meet this little man...in that last pic i dont know why but he reminds me of ellie...maybe its just me...anyways love you guys!

Jill said...

I can't see him soon enough. I can't wait to hold him this time since my cold is gone. Yeah for me!

Amanda Edwards said...

What an adorable family. I am glad to hear you are all adjusting. It was great to see you on the 24th. Thanks for the good talk. I needed it. You are a great friend.

Katie said...

What a darling family of 5! That sounds so strange to say it that way, but how fun! Easton looks so precious and the other 2 look so cute with him! Once again, congratulations!

Heidi P said...

Hi, I just saw your comment on Alecias blog about swimming lessons. I used to live in Lehi. I took my son to swimming lessons at AF and Lehi pool. Were you there? You do look familiar...
Anyway, your kids are cute, even if I don't know you :)

Heidi P said...

That sounds familiar-- You don't sound crazy though! :) Fun to make that connection!

The Walkers said...

Oh my word! I need to catch up! I didn't even know you had had your baby! Steph, he is darling! He looks more like an Edwards to me, but I could be wrong. Oh I want to squeeze him, he is darling...must catch up soon!

Stacey said...

I love cute little families!

The Mecham Family said...

He's getting so big! And that was a week ago! He's SOOO sooo SOOO cute! I lOVE him!