Thursday, September 25, 2008

Easton's Blessing

We blessed Easton on September 14th and it was a wonderful day. This first little milestone is always such an amazing reminder to me of how fresh from God these special spirits are. Brandon gave a beautiful blessing and it is so humbling for me to get a glimpse of what might be in store for my sweet little babies future. I hope that those special things he was blessed with will come to pass and that I can be the mother I need to be to help him realize those blessings. A big thanks to our family who joined us on this special day. Here are a few pics to enjoy! Sound asleep


Easton and Grandma
Kamree with her Great-Grandpa


Parker and Aunt Jill

8 comments:

aa said...

Hi,
Easton is so cute. All the pictures are wonderful.
I think that Easton is also enjoying the moment.
God bless Easton. He is so innocent….

===================================
Saurabh
look4ward

Amanda Edwards said...

Simply beautiful. Sorry we missed it.

Cory and Becca said...

Hey Steph,
We got your letter and picture in the mail the other day and we were so excited!! We think about you guys all the time. Congrats with your new son. Your blog is great! Your kids are growing up so fast it is unbelievable! We will definately have to keep in better contact. We love guys.
Becca

Nelson said...

So cute! It is so fun to see pictures of your family. They are adorable. Also fun to see Jill and your Mom.
I sent you and email about the upcoming Love & Logic course, I hope you can make it!

The Mecham Family said...

I love the pic of Easton and your mom! Beautiful kid! I think he looks a bit like Parker in that one...

The Mecham Family said...

Everything is good! Just living life as it comes...

Anne said...

Steph, I love the pictures. It sounds like a wonderful day. Easton is soooo cute and we're missing Parker and Kamree too.

Let is know if life brings you this way.

ldsppd said...

He's so beautiful - I love the big blue eyes. I can't wait to see him (and you of course) in person again.