Monday, October 6, 2008

I-FLY!!!

Okay, so I'm a little behind on my posts. On the Saturday before Easton's blessing (Sept. 13th) we did the coolest thing. If you've ever wanted to try skydiving but are too scared like I am, you can get a bit of the experience at I-FLY in Ogden. Brandon's parents were in town for the weekend and his dad, sister, Bran and I decided to give it a try. I loved it and want to go again soon. Don't mind our smashed and wind blown faces!


ME!

BRAN!


Parker, Kamree and Ellie watched us in awe! Afterward we found out they can do this as young as 3. Parker was sad because he wanted to try and I think he totally would have. He always wishes he can fly like a superhero. Maybe next time!






2 comments:

Amanda Edwards said...

Wow. Who knew such a thing existed? I may have to tell Phil and plan a date night. This is my style of flying. At least you didn't have to jump out of a plane!

Lesa Hough said...

Looks fun! We will have to check it out.