Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Playing Blog Catch-Up

Well, I have ignored my blog for a couple of months now for a few reasons: 1) My computer freaks out whenever I go on blogs, but nothing else. It is really annoying! It takes forever for the pages to load and then it stops half-way through. 2) I joined facebook and what little time I have on the computer I have been distracted by that. Please forgive me as I am going to be going back in time doing posts because this is a type of journal for our family. So don't give up on the blog. I will be posting soon.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love facebook! I just searched for you and couldn't find you. Put my email in and find me happy2bamy@yahoo.com

Katie said...

Yea! I've missed the sweet stories you share! It was so fun to see you last weekend! Your daughter is so cute and you haven't changed a bit!