Sunday, December 7, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Last Saturday we decorated the Christmas tree. It couldn't have been soon enough for the kids. They wanted it up the second Thanksgiving was over. It's fun now that they can actually help now. We have a fake tree and it is very kid-friendly.
Kamree had lots of fun. She was too young to really help last year. What a difference a year makes.
It was hard to get a good shot of the tree so I just went for a shot of the kiddos. They were fighting earlier but this is proof that they do get along and love each other.
Parker's favorite part is setting up the train under the tree. He LOVES trains and it's so fun having this one under the tree.
Of course you have to end the night with hot chocolate. They are really into it right now. We had a fun night decorating and love the Christmas season. Easton slept through all of this but will hopefully be awake for the fun times next year!

7 comments:

A said...

Yeah for the new blog design and header! and... yeah for the Christmas tree. I can't believe those jammies still fit parker! We had so much fun at the Nutcracker. I am glad ellie and kamree are the same age and will get to grow up doing fun girlie things together. Happy Holidays! love you

The Mecham Family said...

Fun! We just decorated ours last night!! LOVE your new family photo!!!!

Katie said...

I love the train under the tree! I wish we had room to do something like that! Hope your holidays are full of excitement!

Nelson said...

Your family picture is so beautiful!
So fun to see you the other night and meet your hubby.

Anne said...

I'm embarassed that it has been so long but I must tell you how much I LOVE that family picture. It is SO cute!!

You all look great, we're missing you. We would have been at the Nutcracker too. We found one here to go to but it just wasn't the same.

Happy new year!

Ashleigh said...

I'm just putting this on your blog since I never go to talk to you today. I loved your hair! I really almost didn't recognize you. Anyway, just thought I'd say it's a fun change even though I love your curly hair!

Stacey said...

Stephanie! This is pathetic! We are in FEBRUARY! Update us all! :)