Sunday, May 25, 2008

Last Day of Preschool

Friday was Parker's last day of preschool at Imagination Station. He has had such a great experience and really loved it. It has amazed me how much he has learned and grown this year. He was lucky enough to go to preschool with some of his favorite friends: Luke, Avery, Brooke, Taylor and Joshua and he made lots of new friends too. His teacher, Miss Sara, put this graduation cap on and gave each of them a certificate. As she did this she said something about each of the kids. She said Parker always answered questions and had the right answer too. That is so Parker and I was not at all surprised to hear that. Looking all grown up and happy.
Parker and his preschool class
His last chance for playtime, wearing that visors that they made that day.

Parker and his teacher Miss Sara. She was great!

On the way home Parker said "it's good that I get the summer off to spend more time with you and Kamree". I couldn't agree more even though I'm sure we'll be ready to start all over again when fall comes around.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh, Parker is my favorite little man! I cannot believe how big he is getting. How cute does he look with his little cap on?! What a handsome little guy.