Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mother's Day

I know I'm a little late for Mother's day but I just wanted to post and say how much I love my kiddos! They are at such fun and active ages there is never a dull moment. I do love being a mom although I sometimes think it's the hardest job in the world. I wouldn't change a thing and I truly feel blessed for being the mom to these amazing little spirits. They teach me so much each day and I know I'm a better person for being able to be their mother. The days when I feel stressed and overwhelmed I remember how Parker was just born yesterday and now he's 4 1/2 and how I don't always take the time to be in the moment with them. The other day I heard a song by Kenny Chesney called "Don't Blink" talking about how fast time goes by so take time to enjoy it. I also want to thank my mom for all that she's taught me and her unconditional love. She is the best grandma and one of my best friends. Once you become a mom you begin to understand all your mom did for you and appreciate it on a whole new level. I love you mom!

2 comments:

A said...

Steph-
You are such a good mom... and I love this picture of you with your 3 kids:)
You are so patient and listen so well to Parker and Kamree and you are so good at keeping everything under control. I look up to you in so many ways.
Kamree looks great and is progressing so well. She will heal up just perfectly. Kamree does have an amazing little spirit and personality. She is so BEAUTIFUL> look at her gorgeous blue eyes! We love you so much and are so happy to be a part of your family!

Jill said...

You are the best mom ever! When I am a mom, if I am half as good of a Mom as you are I will be proud. You do have such wonderful kids and I love them so much. I can't wait to meet the third! I do have to agree with you too that we have such a wonderful mom!