Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm 30 !?!

I'm 30! Brandon took this picture of Easton and I on my birthday. I had a wonderful day with shopping and dinner with the family at the Cheescake Factory. My family made the day and weekend so wonderful and Parker and Kamree kept telling me "Happy Birthday" all weekend...so cute. I feel different then I thought I would at 30. 30 used to seem so old to me and of course it doesn't now! I love being this age and feeling happy and settled. I feel like I know now more who I am and who I want to become. I feel great and even though I've found more than one grey hair, I'm going to be okay!

7 comments:

A said...

cute pic! Happy Birthday. We love you!

Emily said...

Happy 30th Steph! Welcome to the club of thinking we're so much younger then we really are. Just wait until your kids start being embarrassed at your mere exsistence - then you know you've really made it:)

Stacey said...

Good blog. I am right after you in Dec. I wouldn't bet on it that you were years younger than me. You sure look young.
Happy Birthday!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!! I think we just get better with age!! Am I really only 2 years older than you? Why in all these years have I felt so much older than you!

The Mecham Family said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I have 2 years to 30 and I feel 21 still!! crazy how it used to seem so old. You look beautiful!!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Steph! You look great and your little guy is so cute! Glad you had such a fun day!

Anne said...

Happy birthday Steph! I wish I was there to celebrate with you and have a night out with the girls.

You are an amazing woman at 30, so put together, fun and smart!