Monday, October 6, 2008

Princess Spa Party!!!

Okay, so I am way behind on posts. Back on August 7th Kamree got to go to the cutest princess, spa and tea party ever. My sister-in-law Ashlee works at a spa that puts on these fun parties for little girls. First they get to try on all sorts of dress-ups and walk down the runway. They get to see themselves on a big screen t.v which adds to the fun. Of course Kamree wore Cinderella, which is her favorite, most of the time. She did change into Tinkerbell and then back to Cinderella.

Kamree and Ellie in Tinkerbell dress-up
Kamree with Aunt Ashlee
Kamree getting her first pedicure which she loved of course! Even more fun when wearing your Cinderella gown and tiara!
No girls day out is complete without a tea party. They served mini sandwiches, cookies, cupcakes and pink hot chocolate with whip cream and pink sprinkles. Before the tea party they also did Kamree's hair and make-up with glitter. She had such a fun time and is still talking about it. I think I loved it just as much as she did. Thank you Aunt Ashlee and cousin Ellie for such an unforgettable day!

6 comments:

A said...

Oh we had so much fun at the party! Thanks for joining in on the fun. Kamree is a perfect little cinderella

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, that is so adorable!

Katie said...

What a fun thing to do, I think they need to have "queen" spa parties for the mom!

And, Easton is so cute! I can't believe how much he looks like your family!

The Mecham Family said...

what a cute idea! Kamree is adorable!

Brittoni said...

cute, cute, cute! What little girls doesn't love to feel like a princess. Kamree is growing up soo fast and I love, love her hair. Oh and I am so impressed about your flying experience. Looks like you had a blast. I want to try that some day.

Cory and Becca said...

Thanks for the comments Steph, we really are so excited for the baby to come! I love the princess spa party--how fun!