Sunday, October 12, 2008

3 months old

I cannot believe that our little baby is now 3 months old. Time is flying by and sometimes I want it to stop. I truly love this phase. Easton is so smiley and interactive right now. He loves when you talk to him and he will coo and talk back. He is such a happy baby and barely cries when he needs something. He is not the best sleeper however but that's okay, it will come in with time. He is also getting SO big! At his 2 month appointment he was: 13 pounds and 75th percentile, 25 inches long and 97th percentile and 25th percentile for his head. He's a big boy and fitting just right in 3-6 month clothes. Parker loves him so much and is always singing songs to him. He is always saying things like "I love you forever Easton" and "I'm so glad I have a brother". It's pretty cute. Kamree also loves Easton but sometimes she loves him too much! He gets lots of squeezes. She does love when he smiles at her and sometimes plays like she is his little mommy. I am loving and enjoying every minute of our little guy!

Easton is always soaking up everything going on around him. He loves to watch Parker and Kamree dancing, running around and entertaining him.
This is Easton's classic sleeping pose. Gotta love his pouty face.


Our happy, beautiful little guy. I love being your mom!

13 comments:

A said...

Holy cow he is really 3 months old already! I want to kiss his little cheeks right off! Glad he is a big healthy boy. I love that Parker and Kamree are so good with him and that he is such a great baby!!

Nelson said...

He is seriously adorable.
Hard to believe it has already been 3 months. It seems like just last week when I was reading Jill's blog about him being born. You're right, time does fly.

Jill said...

I started to cry when I saw his picture (pregnancy hormones?). He is sooo adorable. I wish I would see him more often. It breaks my heart that I don't.

Brittoni said...

wow steph, he is getting soo big and growing up soo fast. He definitely fits right in with your fam. Looks alot like parker and Kamree. He is adorable.

Stacey said...

That sleeping face ROCKS!

Cory and Becca said...

He's a cutie!!!

Lesa Hough said...

Great pictures Steph! He is so cute. Send me your Peekaboo pics when you get them.

The Mecham Family said...

He is so cute! Jill and I talk about him, Parker and Kamree alot! I get to hear all the funny things they do! I cannot believe he's only 3 months though, he seems so alert and aware of everything!!

Anne said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE his bright blue eyes in that last picture.

He is adorable and looks like Parker to me.

ldsppd said...

Steph-
He is so cute - he looks like and Edwards. Will wants to play with him again.

ldsppd said...

I just said "and" instead of "an." I really know how to spell everyone!

Cory and Becca said...

What a cutie!! Time sure goes by fast!

halesrock said...

Hey Steph-
I'm glad you found me through Brittoni's blog. I will definitely add you to mine so I can keep in touch. I loved the pictures! Your kids are adorable.
Olivia