Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Fun!


Parker and Kamree had lots going on this Halloween. Here are a few fun pics to re-cap our Halloween fun.
Kamree had a Halloween party at her dance class. They danced to "Thriller" and had fun treats!
Parker had a party at his preschool. These are some of his favorite friends. Aren't they cute in their costumes?
We also went to a party with cousin Ellie at Aunt Ashlee's work. We had such a fun time. There was trick-or-treating, bobbing for apples and fun little games. Parker and Kamree also got their faces painted.


Here is a picture on Halloween night, right before trick-or-treating. Kamree was Cinderella of course, Parker was Peter Pan and Easton was a cute little frog. They went trick-or-treating through the neighborhood and had a great time. I stayed home with Easton and handed out candy to the few trick-or-treaters we got. I had way too much candy left over and Brandon suggested we keep it as part of our food storage (cause you can totally survive on skittles and milky way bars). I need to get rid of it soon or it will go to storage on my thighs and hips! One other fun thing Brandon and I did a couple of weeks ago was go to a Halloween party with some friends and had a great time. Good friends, good food, fun games and lots of laughs. We love this time of year and can't wait till it comes again!

3 comments:

Tiffany :) said...

Hey you! They all look so cute I wish you guys didnt live so far away! How is everything going?? I think I need to update my blog with some new pics of Hannah!

Brittoni said...

I love seeing everybody's kids in their cute costumes. you better stop by if you are here this week!!!! Are you going on friday?

The Walkers said...

It's been too long since I've read blogs! The Halloween pictures are darling, I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Are you coming south for any of the holidays??