Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More of Kamre is Three!

The day after Kamree's birthday we had a party with my family. Kamree got this Princess chair for her birthday from Uncle Ty. She loves it!

Blowing out the candles on her princess cake (with a little help from Parker of course)
We were a little camera happy getting pictures of Kamree with all the family. Here she is with Grandma and Grandpa . She loves spending time with her grandparents.
I love this picture of her with my grandparents, Kamree's great-grandparents. Also known as Grandma and Grandpa 2.
Kamree with my brothers, Trev and Ty. They love to play and are such fun uncles!
Kamree with Aunt Jill and Uncle A. She loves them both and can't wait till they have their baby.
We also went to dinner at Applebee's with Brandon's family. They sang to Kamree and brought out free dessert which she shared with her cute cousin Ellie and Parker. Brandon's parents were also here from St.George for Kamree's birthday. Kamree loves spending time with them and all of her family.

3 comments:

Brittoni said...

I can't believe Kamree is three already. I remember Lesa and I coming to see you in the hospital when you had her. It seems like yesterday. She is so beautiful and looks soooo big. I get a kick out of her when I see you guys. So full of personality.

A said...

Wow, how the time flys by! Kamree is such a sweet spirit and full of life. What a great blessing she is. We love her. Happy birthday

Cory and Becca said...

your baby girl is so adorable..guess she isn't baby now but I am sure she will always be to you! :)