Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bowling

We wanted to do something fun and different on Saturday so we decided to talk the kids bowling. We have never taken them before and weren't quite sure how it would go. They loved it and were actually quite competitive about who knocked down the most pins. Bowling has come a long way since I was a kid...the bumpers come up all by themselves when you program it in the computer...it made things so easy. We had a great time and will go again soon before I'm the size of a bowling ball-we don't have much time! They didn't have bowling shoes Kamree's size so she had to wear her crocs. She was
pretty bummed about that.
Parker used this little "slide" a few times and then ditched it for
a cool spinning ball throw he liked better
This was the only time I was allowed to help Kamree.
After that, she had to do it all by herself. Even if she only hit one
pin, she would go running fast back to Brandon and say "I knocked
some pins".

6 comments:

A said...

How fun! I bet you all had a blast!! Im glad the kids had fun while you were out of town too and that your parents are so AWESOME! We miss you and hopefully can see you soon :) Glad you and Bran had fun in Vegas!

Katie said...

Sounds like Vegas was a great time!
Your kids are so cute! I love trying new things out with them! Next time your in Heber, lets get them together!

Amy said...

Hey Stephanie! Jill found my blog and posted a comment. YAY! Isn't this blogging thing crazy! It is sad how we have lost touch with all of you since my mom died. We need to change that! Your kids are so dang cute and it looks like you are doing wonderful.

Tiffany :) said...

There so big! Hannah loves bowling...and no the tattoo didnt hurt much im kind of used to it now that i have 10! miss you guys and love u!

The Mecham Family said...

So fun! How was Vegas?

ldsppd said...

I'm so glad I can keep up with you guys on the blog!! You have to remind me again when you are due - I swear there are a million pregnant people right now and I don't want to miss anyone.