Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!!!

Today was Brandon's Birthday!!!! The kids were so excited and kept calling him all day to sing to him and wish him Happy Birthday! After work we met at one of our favorite Italian restaurants for some yummy food. The kids were so sad when they found out that they don't sing for your birthday but they made up for it at home . Then we had our favorite ice cream, gave dad his presents and homemade cards that Parker and Kamree worked so hard on. I'm so grateful for all Brandon does for our family. He works hard and has his priorities right. We always come first no matter what. The kids light up when he comes home and they love spending time with him. The other day Parker and I were talking about jobs he could have when he grows up and said "I just want to be a dad" and I know that's because he loves his dad so much. He is so patient and understanding especially with me his very preggo and emotional wife. He is my best friend and I'm so glad to know he's there for me always. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

A said...

Happy Birthday! You are so lucky and you know it... I am glad you have a great hubby!! :)