Thursday, July 10, 2008

Parker and Kamree Day!!!!!

Today was the last day with my 2 little kids before the baby comes tomorrow. I had been telling them that it was "Parker and Kamree Day" and they could pick whatever they wanted to do so we could spend time together. I had my camera with no battery so I have no pictures. We had such a wonderful day! We went to Noodles for lunch and then on to Chuck E. Cheese. We all had so much fun just spending time together and they were so good. It was strange to think that this would be my last day with having just these 2 kids so I enjoyed every minute of it. Tonight when we were tucking them in, I gave them so many extra kisses and loves and didn't want to let them go. I love them so much!!! I am nervous and excited for tomorrow to meet our new little guy! I know he will be such a wonderful addition to our family. I have to be at the hospital at 5am so I am off to bed. We are hoping and praying for a healthy new baby. We'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

Amy said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

The Mecham Family said...

Congratulations!!! Jill just sent me pics of Easton! He's is beautiful, i expected nothing less from a kid with that name! ;)

Stacey said...

yea yea yea! Can't wait for some news!

Brittoni said...

hey steph,
I haven't talked to you in forever. I just wanted to say good luck, and congratulations at the same time. Lesa and I want to come and see you and Easton. Hope to see you soon.

My Little Monstar said...

Congratz on the newest member of your family. Ashlee showed me some pics. He is so cute. I can't wait to see more. I got a blogspot tonight so keep in touch.

Love you all
Erin